it's about love

Although it does not mean I smile, I always happy in the day those who did not have in my heart In this life empty
I met Adam at the junction of the life story of love may be there butthere is always temptation to live as if I despised
God give me love for the lonely temaniku Catch me in the light of thy love, let me have
God give me love Give me the right to happiness and lawful thyblessing, God give me love






Witness love on love
In the rhythm of my rosary
Guess the hidden heart
Full prayers at night lonely friends
Mention your name engraved melodious
Written in love sajadah
Set the option as a friend
Eternal to the end of time
Istikharah called love
apply petunjukmu
a loyal friend's name
Naluriku said
Dipenantian expressions
Firm an option
Pemenuh half-breath
In mahabbah miss
diistikharah love ..






No comments:

Post a Comment